You can access all of the curriculum material by selecting the links below. If you have any questions or would like to see more material, please let us know.
- Our CTE Curriculum has students earning money as owners of their shops, contractors, or project managers. They must pay for equipment fees, material, and rental on the shop. The projects they complete will earn them money to pay the bills. Students will take responsibility for their own work, and the more advanced the project, the more money they can earn.
- Students learn about math by applying the principles being taught in real life. Success means you stay out of debt. The richest person gets an “A”. The independent living component was designed for foster care and transitions programs to help young adults transition to independent living. These units are invaluable for anyone just starting out in life.
- The 18 different units in this curriculum covers all aspects of Consumer and Family Studies as well as Home Economics Related Occupations. Anyone who wants to improve themselves would benefit form reviewing these units and projects.
- As part of think tanks, political advisers, and museum curators, our students earn money as they learn, research, and explore history. Evaluate historical movies for accuracy, or even write a report on historical facts for the latest Hollywood block buster.
- You can purchase the original files, in Microsoft Office format. This allows you to modify or edit the presentations to fit your specific instruction style or classroom. If you would like us to design units for you, please contact us with your request.
- Our curriculum is based on real life. Whether it is Common Core or another standard, our focus it to prepare people to be successful in their chosen occupation. You can review how the units apply to the standards.